NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2017
The TransTech 200 is the annual list of the key innovators, companies, researchers, makers, investors, and public policy leaders who are developing science-based research, applications, products and ideas that that increase mental and emotional wellbeing.
Join us in discovering, highlighting and recognizing the 200 most influential players driving TransTech forward.
Nominations are now open for 2017. Nominate someone, or yourself, today. You can nominate as many people or organizations as you’d like.
Nominees will be considered by our panel of reviewers based on one or more of the following measures:
Current or potential impact, use of cutting edge technology or creativity, scalability and/or adaptability, reach, investment raised, and/or business generated.
Selections will be profiled on the TransTech 200 website, covered in media, recognized at the annual Transformative Technology Conference, and have significant networking opportunities with media, investors, and peers.
- SENSOR TECH (WEARABLES, HEARABLES, INGESTIBLES, REMOTE/ENVIRONMENTAL)
- DATA TECH (AI, BIG DATA, REAL TIME ANALYTICS)
- NEUROFEEDBACK TECH (EEG, FMRI)
- NEUROSTIM TECH (TXCS, TRNS, DBS, CNS, TUS, FUS, TMS)
- BIOFEEDBACK TECH (EDA, HEART, TEMP, BREATH)
- BIOSTIM TECH (VAGUS NERVE, PERIPHERAL NERVES)
- PERCEPTION TECH (VR, AR)
- SLEEP TECH (MONITORING, IMPROVEMENT, LUCID DREAMING)
- HEALTHY SPACES TECH (DESIGN, AIR, WATER, LIGHTING, MATERIALS)
- APP TECH (GAMING, GAMIFICATION, APPS, SOCIAL, BEHAVIOR)